Control4® InfinityEdgeTM In-Wall Touch Screen 5″
Control4® In-Wall Touch Screens are a stylish way to add total-home control that’s always there when you need it. These Ethernet/WiFi Touch Screens are ideal for areas of your home such as the kitchen or
living room, where convenient system monitoring and control are important.
Elegant design, intercom and full connectivity priced for every room of the house.
Features & Benefits
- Elegant Design—Sleek look and feel with edge-to-edge capacitive glass and low-profile mount make these a visually stunning, total control solution.
- Incredible Value—Affordable enough to have one in every room in the house for robust, fingertip control.
- Powerful—Four customizable buttons to set your favorite scenes with one touch.
- Flexible—Compatible with virtually any new or existing home with options in power (AC or Power over Ethernet) and network connectivity (Ethernet or Wi-Fi).
- Anywhere Communication—Enable optional intercom functionality to provide whole-home communications.*
“We’re bringing the elegant InfinityEdge™ line of in-wall touch screens to market at prices that are unheard of in the custom residential industry,” stated Control4’s CEO Will West, “This introduction supports our vision to provide affordable home control solutions that will allow home owners to access their Control4® system from virtually every room in the house.”
Control4 InfinityEdge™ Touch Screens offer intuitive, fingertip control of lights, music, climate, entertainment and security systems. These touch screens feature edge-to-edge capacitive glass and the full functionality of Control4® OS 2.0, including a new flash-based user interface and the ability to access and extend Control4® system capabilities with apps from the 4Store™ Application Marketplace. Full-featured intercom capability is optional and allows customers to monitor rooms, communicate between rooms, or to broadcast messages to multiple InfinityEdge touch screens in the home.
With a choice of AC power or Power Over Ethernet, wired or Wi-Fi connectivity options, and four programmable buttons for customized commands, the flexible InfinityEdge Touch Screens are perfect for every room in the house without complex rewiring and additional construction costs. InfinityEdge touch screens were designed with Control4 dealers in mind: electricians can pre-wire the back-boxes in new construction and dealers can install the touch screens with one connection at project finish. Both the 5-inch and 7-inch models share the same back-box, which allows the flexibility to change to a different model, even at final install.
* A perpetual site license that enables intercom capability can be purchased for $499 MSRP.
|Model Numbers||C4-TSWMC5-EG-BL (black),
|Diagonal Display Area||4.7″|
|Pixel Resolution||800 x 480|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support||Yes|
|W x H x D||3.15″ x 0.8″x4.8″
(80mm x 21mm x 122mm)
|Weight||1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)|