Is your current intercom technology falling short? Are you having trouble communicating effectively with your family or with your employees? Are you ready to invest in the latest communication technology?
Fortunately, these days it is easier than ever to keep in touch with new integrated technology solutions such as the Control4 Video Touch Screen from Control4, a company which some describe as “a leading innovator in residential and light commercial automation systems.” Control4’s newest product is a portable touch screen device, released in February 2012.
Portable Touch Screen Specs
What does the new Control4 Video Touch Screen offer you? The device has a 7-inch full-color LCD screen, full motion video capability with an integrated camera, speakers, and microphones.
It uses G.722 wideband audio and H.264 video for an unbeatable experience. To power the portable touch screen, you may consider a variety of options, such as an AC adaptor, an internal battery, and even Power over Ethernet (PoE).
For an affordable price, you could own a Control4 Video Touch Screen to stay on top of your home and business communication needs. For full product capability, you will want to purchase the optional special intercom license, which is available for one low price that covers all devices within the same installation. Best of all, the new portable touch screen is compatible with installed in-wall touch screens and door stations to seamlessly integrate your communication needs.
What this means is that your communication options are expanded. If someone approaches your door station and requests entry, you can use your new portable touch screen device to conduct a video conversation from wherever you are in order to determine whether to admit that person. This kind of integration and accessibility may be just what your company needs to improve its competitive advantage or just what your family needs to keep in touch.
- Easily configured as a true portable or as a tethered tabletop for flexible installation.
- Integrated camera with full-motion video for high-quality video communications with Door Station with Camera and 7″ In-Wall Touch Screen with Camera.
- Integrated speakers and dual microphones with beam forming and G.722 wideband audio for uncompromised high-fidelity sound.
- Audio intercom integration with the following in-wall touch screens: 5” In-Wall Touch Screen (C4-TSWMC5-EG-XX); 7” In-Wall Touch Screen (C4-TSWMC7-EG-XX).
- Full-color, capacitive LCD touch screen control along with 4 hard programmable buttons offers convenient fingertip control.
- Wired and wireless connections through Wireless-N, ZigBee, and 10/100 Ethernet.
- Flexible power options with AC power supply adapter, Power over Ethernet (PoE) or internal battery.
- Control4 Video Touch Screen part number C4-TSMC7-EN-BL
- Control4 Door Station Back Box* part number C4-DSBB-M
Questions about customized communications solutions for your home or business? Call an expert Digitech representative to get started today!
*The Door Station will be available in Q2 2012, but Door Station Back Boxes and Antenna Kits can be ordered now for pre-installation.